TVET Teacher Training Specialist - Short Term
|November 28, 2012 - December 30, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Management & Training Corporationís (MTC) innovative, forward-thinking attitude and culture have helped tens of thousands of people each year learn new academic, technical, and social skills to become more employable and productive citizens.|
|Duties:||MTC International Development is seeking a Technical, Vocational and Education (TVET) Teacher Training Specialist who has experience working in an international setting for an upcoming evaluation project in Mongolia. The TVET Teacher Training Specialist will be working with a team on developing a competency-based training system within a national vocational qualifications framework. TVET-related experience to include: related teacher training policy reviews; stakeholder consultation; guideline preparation on individual teacher training plans; and contributing to the broader M&E framework and social marketing campaign strategy.|
- Graduate degree in education, training management, human resource development or other relevant disciplines.
- At least 10 years of practical experience developing and implementing competency based training and related policies for projects outside of the U.S.
- Experience as a team member or consultant for designing TVET teacher training programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to work under pressure with limited guidance.
- Experience with donor-funded programs; Mongolia or regional experience preferred.
Interested parties may apply online at: mtcjobs.iapplicants.com
Only applicants that include a resume or CV shall be considered.
Position closes on December 30, 2012
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.