Labor Market Information System Specialist - Short Term
|November 28, 2012 - December 30, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Management & Training Corporationís (MTC) innovative, forward-thinking attitude and culture have helped tens of thousands of people each year learn new academic, technical, and social skills to become more employable and productive citizens.|
|Duties:||MTC International Development is seeking a Labor Market Information System (LMIS) Specialist who has experience working in international development settings for an upcoming evaluation project in Mongolia. The LMIS Specialist will review existing LMIS and information systems for data coverage, quality, integration, data collection and processing methods and tools. The Specialist will develop a plan for improving the existing LMIS systems as part of a national vocational qualifications framework program for TVET programs and schools.|
- Graduate degree in economics, statistics, database management, or other relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years of practical experience using and/or developing labor market information and databases, and other management information systems.
- Related experience as a team member or consultant on a TVET systems reform project.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to work under pressure with limited guidance.
- Experience with donor-funded programs.
Interested parties may apply online at: mtcjobs.iapplicants.com
Only applicants that include a resume or CV shall be considered.
Position closes on December 30, 2012
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.