Senior Workforce Training Director - Iraq
|May 06, 2013 - June 30, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Management & Training Corporationís (MTC) innovative, forward-thinking attitude and culture have helped tens of thousands of people each year learn new academic, technical, and social skills to become more employable and productive citizens.|
MTC International Development is seeking a Senior Workforce Training Director who has experience managing and overseeing international workforce-related assessment and training programs. The Senior Workforce Training Director will be responsible for overseeing the development, delivery, and administration of a multi-year workforce training program in Iraq.
|Duties:||Senior workforce training-related skills and experience to include at least four of the following activities: |
- Training and curricula development and design for vocational training, workforce development, including standards, training manuals, teaching methodologies and assessment strategies.
- Developing and managing workforce training needs assessments, including placement and performance monitoring.
- Conducting/developing skills assessments for employee placement. Continuing employee performance evaluation of applied workforce skills and assessment of suitability for advancement.
- Overseeing a comprehensive staff training program related to technical and employability skills, cross training and promotion, goals setting, and soft skills development.
- Developing/managing new employee orientation programs including personnel policies, performance evaluation, and employee procedures.
- Expertise in vocational and employability skills development in a fragile or post-conflict country context.
- Serving on a program management team as a Team Lead or as a senior team member.
- At least a Masterís degree in Education, Training, or a relevant degree.
- At least 10 years of experience working on workforce development and/or employment training projects outside of the U.S.
- Experience as a team member or lead consultant for technical vocational projects or workforce development projects in a developing, or transitioning country. This should include experience in a variety of workforce functions, such as: construction and building maintenance, food service, waste management, fire protection, transportation, and warehouse management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to work under pressure with limited guidance.
- Experience operating on US government or military compounds preferred.
Interested parties may apply online at: www.mtcjobs.iapplicants.com
Only applicants that include a resume or CV shall be considered.
Position closes on June 30, 2013
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.