Senior Project Support Training Lead - Iraq
|May 06, 2013 - June 30, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Management & Training Corporationís (MTC) innovative, forward-thinking attitude and culture have helped tens of thousands of people each year learn new academic, technical, and social skills to become more employable and productive citizens.|
MTC International Development is seeking a Senior Project Support Training Lead who has experience managing and overseeing international workforce-related assessment and training programs. The Lead will be directly responsible for the development of a multi-year workforce training and placement program in Iraq.
|Duties:||Workforce training-related skills or experience should include at least three of the following activities: |
- Developing and designing training curricula for a workforce setting, including all elements such as setting competency-based training standards, developing training manuals, establishing teaching methodologies and teacher training, and developing skills assessment strategies.
- Developing employee training needs assessments that inform employee job placement and performance monitoring.
- Developing and conducting employee performance evaluations to assess workforce skills and suitability for advancement.
- Contribute to the development of a staff training program addressing technical and employability skills, cross training and promotion, goals setting, and soft skills development.
- Developing new employee orientation training programs that incorporate personnel policies, performance evaluation, and employee procedures.
- Expertise in vocational training and related soft skills training and assessment.
- At least a Bachelorís degree in Education, Training, or a relevant degree. A teaching certificate and/or a Masterís degree preferred.
- At least 8 years of experience working on workforce development and/or employment training projects outside of the U.S.
- Experience as a team member or consultant for training in technical vocational or workforce development in a developing country context. This should include experience in a variety of workforce functions, such as: construction and building maintenance, food service, waste management, fire protection, transportation, and warehouse management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to work under pressure with limited guidance.
Interested parties may apply online at: www.mtcjobs.iapplicants.com
Only applicants that include a resume or CV shall be considered.
Position closes on June 30, 2013
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.